As a company we take our responsibility seriously regarding the Corona Virus Pandemic.
We have taken carefully considered steps to keep our class members safe and reduce the risk of infection:
- Each class participant is asked to complete a Corona Virus Health Assessment Form before attending any face to face class. (Should any of our members have been in contact with a recorded case of Corona Virus we will ask them not to attend class for 14 days) You can access the form here or you will receive a link 2 hrs before the class to complete the form.
- We will operate a track and trace system. If any of our participants contract the Corona Virus we will ask them to stay at home and inform anyone who has attended a class with this person accordingly so they can also comply with the government requirements at that time. To see the latest requirements please click here.
- If you see a NHS Test and Trace QR Poster in your venue please use your smart phone and check in via the NHS Covid-19 app.
- There is NO shared equipment and numbers have been restricted to comply with government recommendations.
- We have completed risk assessments as required and each venue so far has given us a list of requirements that we need to comply with, which we are happy to do.
- Some venues may operate a one way in and out system, please check the class requirements pertinent to that venue within your account when you book your class.
- Should we be advised at any time to return to more strict lockdown requirements we will do so immediately.
- Our instructors will NOT provide hands on correction and maintain a distance of 2 meters from participants.
- Participants are recommended to use hand sanitizer where provided or bring their own.
- Participants are asked to bring their own water.
- Participants are NOT required to wear masks to do the class but most community venues do ask that you wear them when not actively exercising. Please wear you face covering as you enter the venue and when chatting. You may remove your mask once on your mat.
- On arrival at BeBody Venues Instructors will wipe down with anti bacterial wipes touch points like door handles, light switches etc. These will then be wiped down again after the class.
- We prefer that the toilets are not used within our community venues for your own safety. If they have to be used we ask that you take the wipes with you and wipe down any surfaces touched/used after yourself.
- We also suggest you wear socks and stay on your mat during the class then change your clothing and put it in to the wash when you return home and as ever, wash your hands.