As a company we take our responsibility seriously regarding the Corona Virus Pandemic.
We have taken carefully considered steps to keep our class members safe and reduce the risk of infection:
Although Government Guidelines have changed from the 19th of July 2021 Sport England and EMDUK have requested that we continue to follow guidelines and exercise caution.
- Each class participant is asked NOT TO ATTEND A BEBODY FACE TO FACE CLASS IF THEY HAVE BEEN ASKED TO SELF ISOLATE BY THE NHS APP or has been in CLOSE CONTACT WITH A CONFIRMED CASE OF CORONA VIRUS.
- We will operate a track and trace system. If any of our participants contract the Corona Virus we will ask them to stay at home and inform anyone who has attended a class with this person accordingly so they can also comply with the government requirements at that time. To see the latest requirements please click here. IF OUR CLASSES STILL FOLLOW THE SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES WE WILL NOT HAVE BEEN CONSIDERED AS “CLOSE CONTACT”, so there is no need to self isolate if one of your fellow participants contract Corona Virus.
- If you see a NHS Test and Trace QR Poster in your venue please use your smart phone and check in via the NHS Covid-19 app.
- There is NO shared equipment and numbers will still be restricted to maintain social distance.
- We have completed risk assessments as required and each venue so far has given us a list of requirements that we need to comply with, which we are happy to do.
- Some venues may operate a one way in and out system, please check the class requirements pertinent to that venue within your account when you book your class.
- Should we be advised at any time to return to more strict lockdown requirements we will do so immediately.
- Our instructors will NOT provide hands on correction and maintain a distance of 1 meters from participants. IT IS NOW POSSIBLE THAT OUR INSTRUCTORS CAN WALK AROUND THE CLASS TO CHECK AND CORRECT AS APPROPRIATE. IF HANDS ON CORRECTION IS REQUIRED THE INSTRUCTOR WILL SANTISE THEIR HANDS BEFORE AND AFTER ANY TOUCH. Permission is to be sought from the client before offering any hands on correction.
- We reserve the right to cancel any class should an instructor contract Corona Virus or has to self isolate.
- Participants are recommended to use hand sanitizer where provided or bring their own.
- Participants are asked to bring their own water.
- Participants are NOT required to wear masks to do the class but most community venues do ask that you wear them when not actively exercising. Please wear you face covering as you enter the venue and when chatting. You may remove your mask once on your mat.
- On arrival at BeBody Venues Instructors will wipe down with anti bacterial wipes touch points like door handles, light switches etc. These will then be wiped down again after the class. The class will also be ventilated as much as practical as long at the room is at a reasonable temperature.
- We prefer that the toilets are not used within our community venues for your own safety. If they have to be used we ask that you take the wipes with you and wipe down any surfaces touched/used after yourself.
- We also suggest you stay on your mat during the class then change your clothing and put it in to the wash when you return home and as ever, wash your hands.